Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fast Talker.....

"I'm sorry...what?" and "Can you repeat that?" I never get this person to repeat it though. You ask him a question and 15 minutes later you forget what you asked. This is my counterpart at work, someone who is supposed to train me. I once asked him what a 3 digit code was.....15-20 minutes later I'm focusing so hard on what my original question was so that I do not get side tracked by complicated things that have nothing to do with my question. He was going to leave this company, they promoted me to replace him and he had two weeks to train me. Then he decides to stay and my boss decides to keep us both.....Does anyone think this guy will ever fully train me?? No way. Why would he train his replacement?? I'm stuck in stupid because this guy is practicing a false sense of job security. Its been almost two years now and I find that I can not perform simple tasks because numb nuts hasn't shown me. Or he has. But he talks so fast and add so much fluff that I can't understand him. I'm starting to think fast talker talks fast so that no one can follow...because if we could I bet we'd realize fast talker doesn't know shit.

1 comment:

L.M.B.R. said...

YAY! Fast talker gave notice....